Word to those trying to sell...do not pay anthing up-front.

It is an "advertising fee" for $500 or more, yet you can do the same thing through most realtors for about 10% of that. You will STILL need to pay escrow fees and commissions, so your best bet is to avoid places like RII Stroman and SleeMyTimeshareNow.com and go with a local broker.

Also, if you paid $12000 for a timeshare 20 years ago and think it's worth that now, try 20-25% of that.In other words, if you are going to buy a timeshare, don't buy from the developer, buy used.

Had an Experience with Rii Stroman?

Comments

Russellville, Arkansas, United States #643558

In our research we called many Realtors and found none to be interested in selling a time share.Few brokers even handle them and they must be experianced in the industry which is worldwide.

This company says they have sold time shares in 27 countries so they must be experianced.As for what was said about the values of them we find that few if any go up in value and most brokers charge more commission than this one.

#481926

Sellers pay commission through a timeshare sale using Stroman.Not closing costs!

Try calling your local Realtor to sell your timeshare!Ha!

Nik Lzanas with ARCLIF Group among others Arclif Group "Nik Lazanas on the picture the second from left ist involved in many criminal companies and taking money from investors, making promises and just spending the money himself on fun,..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid, I'll be posting anonymously cause I am in one of their offices, I write my reviews when I'm in Sacramento to fool them. But I received..." Read more World Financial Group - Why the FFIUL--WFG’s Flagship Policy--is a *Disaster* World Financial Group "Please see attached the chart page from a Transamerica Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy. A California WFG agent sold this policy to a client earlier this year. Transamerica..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more ATT - I'm ready to change  providers ATT "My paycheck was changed abruptly to a direct deposit .I had already extended my payment date and then changed it again online .the direct deposit states that it will be..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more