I received a flyer from this company through the mail about selling timeshares. I contacted them and had discussions over the phone and through e-mail about the possibility of selling my timeshare in LasVegas.

They assured me that the timeshare I had was lucrative and that they had buyers. They also said that the timeshare I had would move quickly.

We communicated daily through e-mail or phone in order to get the paperwork all completed. I completed the paperwork and submitted the $599.00 fee.

I was a little skeptical from the beginning, but felt reassured after the communication with them. I should have remained skeptical since I haven't never heard a word from them since!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Rii Stroman. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Rii Stroman to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Rii Stroman and rii stroman customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments